Matt Machine and Manufacturing provides an ideal work environment for experienced, motivated machinists. Our clean, modern, air-conditioned shop is continually expanding. In addition to any specific job opportunities listed below, we always welcome applications from qualified individuals interested in joining our team. Benefits include health and pension plans, paid holidays, and an excellent pay scale. Qualified applicants should show motivation, a commitment to quality, and a desire to learn new skills.
- Applicant needs to be able to do the following,
- Handle loads of about 100 pounds.
- Run automated cut off saw.
- Handle oiling of machines.
- Collecting scrap from machines.
- Sweeping floors, trash removal, cleaning machines.
- Loading and unloading of delivery trucks with fork truck.
- Driving delivery truck, ½ ton pickup truck.
CNC Programmer Position
- The CNC Programmer will need to use MasterCAM software to program CNC Vertical and Horizontal mills as well as two axis and multi axis lathes with live tooling and sub spindles. A good knowledge of 4th axis machining is necessary.
- A background of running machines on the floor is a major benefit.
- Programmer must be able to assist all machinists and operators in trouble shooting problems on the floor.
- Programmer must maintain job programs and job files for repeat runs of the parts.
CNC Machine tools that are used are Okuma, Haas, Mori Seiki, and Kitamura.
CNC Live Tooling Lathe Set Up Position
- The CNC Live Tooling Lathe person needs to have about 5 years of experience setting up and running live tooling lathes. Knowledge of Y axis is a plus.
- CNC Machine tools that they will used are Okuma and Mori Seiki lathes.
The job requires the person be able to edit programs at the machine. Main programming duties will be performed by the CNC programmer off line.
- A strong understanding of G and M codes is a must.
- A strong knowledge of turning and milling tooling is required.
- Ability to problem solve is a must.
- Must be able to convey work instructions to operators and work with them in a positive manner.
- This is a first shift position, hours are 6:00 AM to 2:30 with one to two hours of overtime per day.